We’re stoked to offer a unique brewing opportunity. We need an additional brewer to join our passionate team. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience in a craft brewery environment to assist us as we continue to ‘innovate and create’ at our Richmond Headquarters.
We’re after a brewer with a passion for beer, new flavours, a desire to experiment yet be able to maintain consistent quality.
You’ll be brewing and packaging a wide range of beer styles (some you’ll create) on our 25hL DME brewhouse. Experience with a centrifuge is an advantage but not essential as is previous use of a Meheen bottling line.
It’s not shift work, but you’ll need to be flexible with start and finishing times each week.
Every now and then you’ll be enthusing others about beer, at occasional events and festivals.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
• Brewhouse operations
• CIP and cellar management
• Filtration and/or centrifuge experience
• Packaging (kegs and bottles)
• Sound QA/QC skills
• Lab experience would be looked upon favourably
• Problem solving abilities
• Hold or studying for an IBD certificate or relevant brewing qualification
• Forklift license (preferred)
If this is you email email@example.com.
Applications close March 16th.